Over 15,000+ Registrations
|Company Name Search||Free|
|Consultancy on Registration and Name Availability||Free|
|2 DSC's||Rs 2000|
|Government Fees||Rs 6100|
(for 1 Lakh Authorised Share Capital)
|Documents Notarization Cost||Rs 500|
|PAN and TAN Fees||Rs 170|
|Professional Fees||Rs 4013|
|Goods & Service Tax||Rs 722|
|Total Cost||Rs 14,999|
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will refund your money minus the Government fees. No questions asked.
- PAN Card
- Utility Bills or
- Election ID or
- Aadhar Card or
- Driving License
- NOC from the owner and
- Utility Bills and
- Rent Agreement or
- Registry Proof or
- House Tax Receipt
- Passport Size Photo and
- Income Tax Return and
- Profit Loss Statements and
- Balance Sheet
Questions? Call us on 011-395-95858
How long does it take?
Digital Signature Certificate
Director Identification Number
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a Sole Proprietorship be converted into a Private Limited Company?
Yes, a sole proprietorship can be converted into a Private Limited Company by executing an agreement.
What are the conditions for the conversion into Private Limited Company?
- All the assets and liabilities has to be transferred to the Company.
- The Proprietor should hold at least 50% shares of the Company for the next 5 years.
- The Proprietor can only receive benefits in the form of allotment of shares in the company.
What are the requirements for the conversion of Sole Proprietorship into Private Limited Company?
- Minimum 2 shareholders
- Minimum 2 directors
- Minimum 1 lakh share capital
What are the benefits of converting a sole proprietorship into a Private Limited Company?
- The liability of the members is limited to their shares.
- Death or insolvency of the member does not affect the existence of the company.
- A Private Company has more creditworthiness due to its stringent compliances and disclosure.