To register a company in India, the promoters have to start with obtaining their DIN and DSC, and the process ends with the registration formalities and post registration, PAN/TAN can be obtained. The documents required for such process are generally noted as passport size photographs, address proof, ID proof, Utility proof, etc.
1. For Photo ID and Address proof
Documents valid for Photo ID and Address proof are Passport, Voter Card, Ration Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill, latest Telephone Bill etc. The photo ID and an address proof should be in the name of the proposed directors. As in the case of a Foreign Director, an embassy attested Passport is mandatory.
2. Utility proof
To prove that the registered address of the company is functional, it is required to produce a utility bill of the registered address of the company. For this purpose, a recent telephone bill, electricity bill can be submitted.
3. Rent Agreement/Owner NOC
For the incorporation of companies, an NOC from the owner of its registered office has to be obtained. The rent agreement for the same shall also be presented.
4. PAN Card for Directors:
The PAN or Permanent Account Number is an identification number issued by the Department of Income Tax in India. All the directors or Partners must have a valid PAN card.
Click here to know more about Documents needed for Co. Registration
- Requirements for Private Limited Company Formation
- Requirements for OPC Formation
- LLP Registration Process
- Documents Required for GST Registration
- Requirements for a Company Registration
- How to Register a One Person Company
- Requirements for Public Company Registration
- Registration Procedure for a Public Limited Company
- Requirements for Nidhi Company Registration
- Documents required for DSC Registration