The money requirement for a LLP is not of a major concern during the process of registration. You can start a LLP with any amount of capital as you don't need to show proof of capital invested during the incorporation process.
To set-up a Limited Liability Partnership you need to register with the Companies House, this process is known as incorporation. The primary requirements for setting up the corporation are as follows:
- Name of the Partnership Firm(there needs to be six option for names).
- You should have a valid company address.
- Complete name of the Partners.
- Details of the Partners:
- Father's name
- Date of Birth
- latest passport size photos
- Address Proof( passport, Latest Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill)
- ID Proof(Voter Card, Driving License, Passport, PAN card)
- Photographs pasted on a Blank A4 size page with 2 signatures below the photograph(Specimen format)
- A minimum of two shareholders needs to be associated
- Two Directors to be appointed
Click here to know the Cost of LLP Registration
- Requirements for a Company Registration
- LLP Registration Process
- Documents required for company registration
- Documents required for DSC Registration
- Documents Required for Import Export License (LEC)
- How to Register a DIN Number and Perform a Search?
- Documents Required for GST Registration
- Requirements for OPC Formation
- Requirements for Private Limited Company Formation
- How to Sell on Flipkart