The Department of Information Technology implemented the Bihar RTPS under the Government of Bihar through Service Plus, which is the delivery and grievance redressal software framework of the National Informatics Centre (NIC), Government of India.
A person wanting to apply to the Service Plus Bihar Registration can do so online- following these simple steps. (It is to be noted that the Applicant shall possess an Aadhar Card, with a registered mobile number and email ID before applying for the same) :-
1. Visit the official Service Plus Bihar website (link- https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/)
2. On the homepage of the official website, go to the Citizen Section- and then click on the ‘Register Yourself’ option to open the registration form.
3. After opening the form, you will have to input all your details, such as Full Name, Email-ID, Mobile Number, Unique Password, etc.
4. You shall receive an OTP on your registered Mobile Number & Email ID. Enter that security code on the website and click on the ‘Validate’ option to go forward.
5. After submitting, a message shall be displayed on the website, that says “User Registration has been completed successfully. Please go back and login to avail the services being offered”.
6. You may now go back to the Bihar RTPS Service Plus's home page and Login from your account and password.
An Applicant can also track his application through the option of ‘track application status’ that is available on the website.
The applicant should keep a copy of the tracking slip, or the application status, for any future references.
After registration, logging in to the portal is fairly simple. You can login to the website and avail the services by following these simple steps:-
1. Make sure you are on the Service Plus Bihar Official Website (link:- https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/)
2. Select the ‘Login’ option located at the home page's main menu.
3. Enter your Login ID & Password. You can also Login with a One Time Password (OTP) for the same.
4. You may also be required to enter the Captcha Code before successfully logging in.
5. After successfully logging in, you will be redirected to your Profile Dashboard.
6. Finally, you will be able to see all the available services and links in your Profile Section.
An Applicant/User can also download the important certificates from the links given on the portal. You may download your e-certificates and keep them for future references.