The company registration process in India goes through a number of steps and only then the company is provided with a registration certificate after which the company can commence its business operation in India.
Company registration cost depends upon the state to state and authorised share capital of the company. Though all the incorporating charges are same, only stamp duty depends upon the state to state. Ideally, a Private Limited Company can be registered @10,000/- (approx) and a limited liability company can be registered @ 8999 (approx).
The companies that are registered in India have to undergo various other compliances as well so that they can begin their operations such as getting a certificate of commencement of business INC-20 A if the company wants to exercise the borrowing powers in future.
Company registration involves various steps wherein the person registering the company has to file the required form along with the requisite fees mentioned on the MCA Site.
Now the cost of registering a private limited company can be accurately computed.
1. To get the DSC of Minimum 2 Shareholder as well as directors it will cost around INR 2000/-
2. To apply for the DIN number, 1 DIN number will cost around INR 500/-, and 2 DIN number will cost around INR 1000/-
3. Government fees for incorporating Private Limited Company is 5,400/-
4. Stamp Duty has to be paid for incorporating a company and Stamp duty depended upon the state to state and authorised share capital of the company, on an average, it will cost around 1,500/- for 1 lakh authorised share capital. Moreover there 3 states which have a lot of difference in Stamp duty which is Kerala, Punjab & Madhya Pradesh.
5. Professional Fees, Notarization Cost & Service tax for doing the whole process will cost around INR 4,600/-
For registering an LLP in India the applicant needs to have at least two designated partners with all the required proofs and documents that are necessary for incorporating an LLP.
Steps to Register an LLP in India are as follows: