Documents Arrangement1 Working Day
The new GST registration process is online. Our representative will assist you to prepare the application and collect all documents for registration to avoid the rejection. We will proceed the registration process on the payment for GST registration. Our expert will fill the GST application based on the information provided and ask for all the required documents for GST registration. Once we get the information, we will send you an authorisation letter which must be duly signed by the applicant and return to us which give authorisation to our representative to file an application on behalf of the customer.
GST Application Filing1 Working Day
On receipt of the duly signed authorisation letter, our expert will file the application online. After OTP verification, you will receive a reference number on your registered mobile number and e-mail. We further proceed the process with filing the rest of the parts of the form duly digitally signed and upload the required documents. On successful completion of the application filing, we will provide you with ARN number.
GST Registration2-3 Working Days
As soon as the application filed along with the documents, the examiner starts processing the application. Our representative will update you the status of the application time to time. You can track the application status on your own through the ARN number. During the processing period, the government may ask for the clarification or producing the further documents. Once GST application and supporting documents are verified, they will issue the GST registration certificate.
Documents Required for GST Filing
PAN card and Aadhar card
Bank Account Details
Copy of cancelled cheque or recent bank statement
One passport size photograph of the applicant
Registered Office Proof
No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the owner, Utility bill (should not be older than two months) and Notarized Rent agreement (in case of rented property)/ Registry Proof or House Tax Receipt (in case of owned property)
Authorisation Letter/Board Resolution
BR required in case of a company and Authorisation letter required in any other cases
What do you get
GST registration certificate with ARN and GSTIN number
Questions? Call us on 011-408-44560
Why Choose QuickCompany
Chance of your TM Application going through
Submit all your documents online
We file your Trademark within 24 Hours
We track your application and guide you for the complete process
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it compulsory to get GST Registration?
No, there is no need to get GST number until the turnover does not exceed the limit of 20 lakhs in general category states and 10 lakhs in special category states or the business does not fall in the mandatory registration category.
What are the mandatory post-GST registration compliances?
In order to avoid the penalties, the following mandatory compliances need to comply properly:
- Invoices: Every invoice generated must be uploaded on GSTIN website before making supply to generate a reference number.
- Monthly Returns: Three monthly returns, i.e. GSTR-1, GSTR-2 and GSTR-3 are required to be filed based on the uploaded invoices.
- Annual Return: One return should be filed annually through form GSTR-9.
What is the difference between CGST, SGST and IGST?
- CGST: Tax component levied by the Central Government over the intra-state trade transactions.
- SGST: Tax component levied by the State Government over the intra-state trade transactions.
- IGST: Tax component levied by the Central Government over the inter-state trade transactions.
What are the GST rates applicable in India?
GST tax slabs in India:
|No Tax||Sanitary Napkins, Milk, fruits, vegetables, bread, salt, bindi, curd, sindoor, natural honey, bangles, handloom, besan, flour, eggs, stamps, judicial papers, and newspapers.||All hotels and lodges who carry a tariff below ₹ 1,000 are exempted|
|5%||Goods include skimmed milk powder, fish fillet, frozen vegetables, coffee, coal, fertilizers, tea, spices, pizza bread, kerosene, ayurvedic medicines, agarbatti, sliced dry mango, insulin, cashew nuts, unbranded namkeen, lifeboats and life saving drugs etc.||Small restaurants along with transport services like railways and airways|
|12%||frozen meat products, butter, cheese, ghee, pickles, sausage, fruit juices, namkeen, medicine, umbrella, instant food mix, cell phones, sewing machine, man-made yarn, computers etc.||All Non-AC hotels, , business class air tickets|
|18%||movie tickets, tooth powder, flavored refined sugar, cornflakes, pasta, pastries and cakes, preserved vegetables, tractors, ice cream, sauces, soups, mineral water, stones used in flooring other than marble & granite, stationery items like clips, some diesel engine parts, some parts of pumps etc.||AC hotels which serve liquor, IT and Telecom services and financial services along with branded garments|
|28%||Over 200 goods will be taxes at a rate of 28% which includes deodorants, chewing gum, hair shampoo, sunscreen, pan masala, cigarettes, consumer durables, weighing machine, vacuum cleaner. Other items include shavers, automobiles, small cars, hair clippers, motorcycles etc.||Five-Star hotels, racing and betting on casinos and racing|
Do I require separate GST registration to work in different states?
As per GST law, every business who is liable to take GST registration will have to get separate registration for each state where business is operating.
What are the benefits of GST registration in India?
- Less compliances
- Privilege of input tax credit
- Hassle-free interstate registration
- Eliminating cascading tax effect
- Composition scheme
What is GSTIN?
GSTIN (GST identification number) is a 15 digits unique number allotted to every business which gets registration under GST. This registration is valid for all the business places within a state. The format of GSTIN:
- First two digits represent the state code
- Next ten digits are the PAN number of the entity or person
- Next one digit shows the number of entity in a state of same PAN holder
- One digit is alphabet 'Z' by default
- Last one digit is sum of all the numerical digits in GSTIN
Is GSTN same as GSTIN?
GSTIN is a 15 digit unique number issued after GST registration. Whereas GSTN refers to the Goods and Service Tax Network; an organisation which manages the IT system of GST portal.
What is composition scheme?
Composition scheme is an optional scheme introduced for the small businesses. Under composition scheme:
- Three monthly return will be summarised to quarterly basis.
- The tax rate will be 2% for manufacturers, 5% for restaurant service sector, 1% for other suppliers.
- Cannot avail input tax credit.
- Cannot issue taxable invoices.
What are the GST tax rate applicable in composition scheme?
|Supplier of food/drinks for human consumption (without alcohol)||2.5%||2.5%|
Service providers cannot opt for a composition scheme. However, restaurant sector may opt for the scheme.
Which businesses are mandatory to register under GST irrespective of the annual turnover?
- Persons already having service tax/VAT/excise registration
- Interstate taxable supply of goods or services from one state to another
- Casual taxable persons making taxable supply
- Who paying tax under the reverse charge
- Agents of supplier
- Non-resident person making taxable supply
- Input service distributor
- E-commerce operator
- Successor or transferee of a business
- Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services
In which cases GST registration is not mandatory?
- Person supplying agricultural produce from cultivation
- Goods and services fall under the nil GST slab rate
- Person makes supplies which are covered under reverse charge
What is GST registration migration?
GST migration is a process for the existing taxpayers who already have the TIN or service tax number which are registered under the VAT/excise/ service tax. Under the migration process, the existing TIN or service tax number can convert into GST number.
GST Monthly Filing
We file your GST every monthMore Information
Private Limited Company
Recommended choice for StartUpsMore Information
Register your Brand as a Trademark with IPIndiaMore Information
Company Data Search
Copyright your Source CodeMore Information