We thank you and appreciate your service or product purchase with us on our website. Please read the refund policy carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our customer, with respect to any purchase or service we provide to you.
We make every effort to provide the service to you as per the specifications and timelines mentioned against each service or product purchased by you from QuickCompany, however if, due to any reason, we are unable to provide to you the service or product you purchased from us, then you shall be entitled to a refund which shall be subject to the following situations:
- The Refund shall be only considered in the event there is a clear, visible deficiency in delivery of the service or product by QuickCompany or its designated representatives.
- In the event a customer has paid for a service and then requests for a refund only because there was a change in mind, the refund shall not be considered.
- If a customer withdraws his application due to external factors (rejection from Registrar, Trademark office or any other), the customer will not be entitled to a refund.
- If an application is pending with the concerned Govt. department for an elongated period of time, a refund will not be processed.
- If the request for a refund has been raised 30 days after the purchase of a service/product or service/product delivery has been completed and the same has been intimated and indicated via email or through any form of communication stating that the work has been completed, then, in such cases a refund will not be considered.
If the request for the refund has been approved by QuickCompany, the same shall be processed and intimated to you via email. This refund process could take a minimum of 15 (fifteen) business days to process and shall be credited to your bank account accordingly. We shall handle the refund process with care and ensure that the money spent by you is returned to you at the earliest.