Register a Nidhi Company
Rs 59,999.00 All inclusive. No hidden charges
Over 15,000+ Registrations
Company Cost Breakdown
|Company Name Search||Free|
|Consultancy on Registration and Name Availability||Free|
|7 DSC's||Rs 7000|
|Government Fees||Rs 35,000|
|Stamp Duty||Rs 1500|
|Documents Notarization Cost||Rs 3000|
|PAN and TAN Fees||Rs 170|
|Professional Fees||Rs 11,296|
|Goods & Service Tax||Rs 2033|
|Total Cost||Rs 59,999|
* Stamp duty Extra for States: Punjab, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh
* Charges extra for NRI/Foreign Directors
Get all the information by mail
- PAN Card
- Utility Bills or
- Election ID or
- Aadhar Card or
- Driving License
- Passport Size Photo
- NOC from the owner with
- Utility Bills with
- Rent Agreement or
- Registry Proof or
- House Tax Receipt
Questions? Call us on 011-395-95858
How long does it take?
Digital Signature Certificate
Director Identification Number
Frequently Asked Questions
How does a Nidhi Company work?
Nidhi Company is a non-banking company incorporated for mutual benefits of its members, by accepting and lending deposits among the members.
Why choose Nidhi Company?
- Suitable for lower or middle-income groups
- Low mobilization of deposits
- Timely and secured returns
- Loan at lower interest rates
- No external interference
What are the requirements for the incorporation of Nidhi Company?
- Minimum 3 Directors
- Minimum 7 Shareholders
- Rs. 5 Lakh Paid Up Capital
What are the post-incorporation requirements for Nidhi Company?
The following conditions must be satisfied within a period of 1 year from the commencement:
- Minimum net owned fund of Rs. 10 lakhs.
- Minimum 200 shareholders required.
- Company cannot accept deposits more than 20 times of net owned fund.
- Minimum encumbered deposit must be 10% of the outstanding deposits.
Is there any restriction in law for Nidhi Company?
- Prohibited to carry businesses of chit fund, leasing finance, insurance or acquisition of securities issued by any body corporate.
- Restricted to issue shares, debentures or any other instrument.
- Cannot accept deposits nor lend money, other than its members.
- Cannot pay any incentive for mobilizing deposits.